Testing is the most important and integral part of Software and Application Development Phase. Software, Website and Mobile App Performance Testing is done to ensure the app functions the same way it was designed to function. The primary goal of the Software Testing Outsourcing companies is to check and verify your product’s quality and to identify any bugs, defects or errors that may arise during any code change. Software Testing Life Cycle also popularly known as STLC can be understood as a series of procedures that the Software QA testers follow to complete an effective testing. There are few step-by-step activities that needs to be carried out sequentially.
Each and every Testing phase has its own importance and goals which ultimately helps in an enhanced and improved application with a user-friendly interface.
Also Read: What is Functional Testing
There are 6 major Testing phases in the Software Testing Life Cycle;
- Requirement Analysis – Identification of Tests to be conducted based on the product requirements.
- Test Planning – Allocating roles and responsibilities, Estimating Testing cost and preparing testing strategies.
- Case Development – Collecting various type of Testing data, creating test cases and writing Test scripts to develop strong Test suites.
- Environment Setup – Creating a proper Testing environment in the terms of hardware and software specifications which looks like the actual user environment.
- Execution – Tests as conducted as per the planning and strategies mentioned above to identify any defects and errors in the product.
- Test Cycle Closure – It covers the Testing time, cost, quality, results and any other observations and a detailed test closure report is made.
Experienced Software Testing Outsourcing companies provide comprehensive and Quality Assurance Testing services for every type of mobile or website applications and Software as per customer’s requirements.