If you want to live your life with more alertness and intention, then the only way to enter this state of Kundalini (meditation) is to practice meditation. Kundalini meditation, a specific form of meditation that can be particularly helpful, is the Kundalini, which focuses on vital energy. Kundalini meditation is a way to channel your energy and release yourself from stress. In this article we will tell you what is Kundalini meditation? How does it do? And what is the benefit of practicing it? Giving information about it which will be very beneficial for you. So let’s know about Kundalini meditation –
What is Kundalini meditation?
It is simply a technique – a set of simple techniques that uses your mind, senses and body to create a communication between you and your mind, and between your mind and your body.
Meditation is a time to be with oneself. Meditation is a time to connect with your breath, a time to be present in your body for the vital force, a time to reestablish your own rhythm, a time to talk to your soul. Kundalini Yoga is a bridge between you and your mind.
History of Kundalini Meditation
The exact origin of Kundalini meditation is not known, although its traditions date from about 1,000 BCE to 500 BCE. In Hindu Sanskrit, Kundalini means “coiled snake” and according to ancient belief each person carries “divine” energy at the base of the spine. This principle seeks to awaken, release and harness this energy.
Purpose of Kundalini Meditation
Kundalini meditation is part of Kundalini yoga and to transfer energy through the body. It is based on the concept that the energy at the base of the spine (also called the root chakra) needs to be exhaled through the seven chakras of the body and then through the crown chakra above the head.
The purpose of this process of releasing energy from the body is to create a system of communication between your mind and body to get relief from mental, physical and spiritual problems. The purpose of this system of bringing awareness to your body by connecting with your breath is to establish a new rhythm and facilitate communication with a higher version of yourself.
How to practice Kundalini Meditation?
To practice this, you have to take care of a few things. About which we are going to give information here, which are as follows –
- To practice Kundalini Yoga, first of all you have to select the place. Choose the place according to your convenience.
- After this, the practitioner has to choose the clothes for himself, you can wear cotton clothes. In which you feel yourself open and comfortable.
- In the third stage you have to decide the time of practice. You can do this in the morning and evening but it is believed that practicing it in Brahma Muhurta is most effective. In this case, you should do it in the morning.
- In the fourth step, choose a position that is comfortable for you where you can sit upright with a straight spine. Close your eyes slowly. You can also use the Asana Mate for sitting.
- In the fifth step you have to decide how long you will practice. You can keep its session for 30 to 45 minutes.
- In the sixth phase of Kundalini meditation, choose a mantra for meditation and chant it during meditation.
- In this phase you have to concentrate on your breath. Try your best to breathe.
- Start the routine after finishing the asana.
Benefits of Kundalini Meditation
Here the mind is giving information about some benefits of practicing Kundalini meditation. Which are as follows –
- By Kundalini yoga you get relief from stress and it helps the seeker in finding the feeling of peace.
- It teaches you the proper way to breathe and increases the capacity of your lungs.
- Kundalini supports meditative concentration and brings out the wrong thoughts of the mind.
- It helps in improving the cognitive functioning of the body.
- Creates awareness of the body.
- It helps you improve your mental state by changing your automated daily routine.
If you would like to learn more about yoga and meditation, you can join a yoga school in Rishikesh and incorporate yoga in your daily life.
Leave a Reply